Everybody has their ups and downs. Going through this hard thing called “life” sometimes we need support of other people. Certainly inspirational quotes and sayings can bring hope back to the lost.
Across the internet you can see so many sites where people ask for help, an advice or just understanding. They struggle with challenges and look for their meaning. Therefore I wanted to create this article because I believe that faith comes from constant hearing of positive messages.
What I mean by that is when we fail, lose hope and strength we need the positive energy coming from outside. This energy is acumulated in people who are already successful or strong or they have all the struggles behind them. Because of that their knowledge and experience flashes through their lives, speeches, inspirational quotes and sayings.
At this point I suggest that you should have your own mentor. Even if you don’t know him personally you can have one. How?
First of all, pick one successful man or woman. Find a place where you can hear them or read what they have to say. Then make a commitment to listen to 0.5-1 hour of audio mentoring everyday for the next six months.
But that is still not enough. Everyday read a couple of pages of something positive. It means seven days a week! No exeptions! Finally that will permanently change your thinking for better.
You may wonder why seven days a week? Well, I’ll tell you why. Take a look at McDonald’s. They know you know where they are. But still they release marketing and advertising everyday. As a result they create awareness in your mind that they can satisfy your needs when you are hungry. Do you see? It’s like programming.
As Les Brown says:
If you don’t program yourself, life will program you.
Certainly you can program your mind consciously by the efforts you make. Therefore mentoring is just one of the good examples of it. So, at this moment I want to leave you with some great inspirational quotes and sayings that give strength to act and stay on track.
25 Inspirational quotes and sayings:
1. Be willing to go all out, in pursuit of your dream. Ultimately it will pay off. You are more powerful than you think you are. Go for it.
2. Listen to yourself the voice that’s in your Heart not your head,it will lead you to your Goal.
3. You have to be willing to allow the person you are today to die so that you can give birth to the person you are meant to become.
4. Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.
5. Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
6. The greatest revenge is massive success.
7. Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.
8. Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.”
9. Perfection does not exist — you can always do better and you can always grow.
10. No one rises to low expectations.
11. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.
12. Make sure when you fall you land on your back if you can look up you can get up.
13. If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.
14. Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way.
15. The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the buts you use today.
16. There are winners, there are losers and there are people who have not yet learned how to win.
17. Life is a fight for territory and once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don’t want will automatically take over.
18. It’s not over until I win.
19. You must be willing to do what others won’t do, to have what others won’t have.
20. It’s necessary to get the losers out of your life if you want to live your dream.
21. People inspire you, or they drain you. Pick them wisely.
22. Review your goals twice every day in order to be focused on achieving them.
23. Align yourself with people you can learn from, people who want more out of life, people who are stretching and searching and seeking some higher ground in life.
24. You must see your goals clearly and specifically before you can set out for them. Hold them in your mind until they become second nature.
25. You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
So, do you have your inspirational quotes and sayings that help you stay strong in your life?
Remember, if you want to do anything worthwhile in life you’ve got to be hungry! Maybe you want to know more, then listen to this.
- Gave up on your New Year’s resolutions?
- How to reward yourself for all the hard work you do?
- Ways to cope with stress
- What is the meaning of challenges in life?
- Why are you leaving your current job?